LED for OT Room Floor Mounted EXAMINATION LED OT LIGHT HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL
We sell only Quality Equipment. We are professional company deals in Healthcare equipment for the last 20 years. Certification CE certified, ISO 14001 : 2015. Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC) As amended by (2007/47/EC). T ROOM FROM FLOOR TO CEILING. LED OPERATION THEATER LIGHT mfd. Model Paris 48 Ceiling/ wall / Floor Mounted. WITH GERMAN LED & LENS.
Stainless Steel Suspension Arm is adoptable in any room configuration. · High Quality Digital Control Panel for adjusting the required Lux intensity. · Sterilizable handle for moving dome in the required direction and focusing of the light spot. · Super Combination of Yellow and White LED's to produce a natural day light.
· Minimum heat around surgeon's head and the operative field, temperature rise less than 1 degree C. · True Shadow free illumination.
(WITH GERMAN LED & LENS). Intensity : 1,60,000 Lux. Color Rendering Index: 95 Ra. LED Average Life: >50000 Hrs.
Diameter of Light: 650 mm. Intensity Control: 10-99 Digital Touch.
Power supply: 220/50 Hz AC drive by DC 24volt. LED Color: Yellow & White combination.
Order safe item from us. The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.
Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. This item is in the category "Business, Office & Industrial\Healthcare, Lab & Dental\Medical, Lab & Caregiving Furniture\Surgical & Examination Lights". The seller is "physioelectrosurgical" and is located in this country: IN.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- LED Average Life: 50000 Hrs.
- Number of LED: 48
- Diameter of Light: 650 mm
- Intensity Control: 10-99 Digital Touch
- Power supply: 24volt
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: India
- Custom Bundle: No
- Mounting: Ceiling Light / Wall Mount
- Power consumption: 50 Watts
- Special Function: Remote Operated
- LED Color: Yellow & White combination
- Warranty: 1 Year
- MPN: LED OT Lights Operating Lamp
- Unit Type: Unit
- Brand: Delta
- Intended Use/Discipline: Cosmetology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Urology, Veterinary Medicine
- Intensity: 1,60,000 Lux
- Depth Illuminataion: 10-15 mm
- Color Temp: 4300-5200 K
- Color Rendering Index: 95 Ra
- Focusing: Adjustable